Saturday, September 6, 2008

Doggie Car Seat on EBay


Much as I hate to sell it, I have to sell Biscuit's doggie car seat. This little pup has outgrown his seat. The seat is advertised to hold a 20 lb dog and Biscuit is only 12 lbs but he's a bit too long and hangs out of it, plus he thinks he can climb out of it so he's been relegated to the back seat of the SUV where he has a crate, a much safer solution for him and he gets the whole back end to move around in.
I've put the seat on EBay, Outward Hound Car Seat for Small Dogs - 140264771039

Its a nice seat, the only thing is, it has an inflatable pillow that zips into a compartment under the seat. The pillow never did keep air over 1 day so I put a sofa pillow in its place. The inflatable pillow is still included with the car seat. I don't think it has a hole in it, it never did keep its air from the day I bought it new.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a very similar one to yours, but when I got my 2nd pom, I had to get a larger seat. Not because they didn't both fit, but because Fred was jealous of Ginger being in "his" seat - I got 1 like this one - http://cgi.ebay.com/Extra-Large-Booster-Car-Seat-for-dog-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ260082724452QQihZ016QQcategoryZ20743QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247