Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Leaves at their peak of glory in Upstate SC



Just look at the beautiful view I get when I drive out my road. It was so pretty yesterday, today I took my camera and drove all around our valley just to look at the sights. No matter where you go from the middle of the valley this is what you see.

And here's a picture of my house, looking toward the back of the property which actually goes up a mountain too.


You can see the sun is bright today, its 68 degrees out, Biscuit and I have been out all day fooling around with the pond (he's walking around trying to figure out what it is jumping in the pond just ahead of him (its frogs).


Just a little later I'm going to go out just before the sun goes down behind the mountain in front of the house. Yesterday afternoon this same view was breathtaking about that time.


















No comments: