Sunday, May 18, 2008

MOVING SALE

OK, I have to destash some more before the Pod comes to pick up my machines and other fiber goodies. I'm afraid it won't all fit in the pod :-)

You can go to http://www.pineymountaincottage.com/sale.html
to see what's up today. I'll be adding to it as I clear the stuff out.

Just to give you an idea, I have some Norbon books, an Alles book on the charting attachment, some things like carriage and lace carriage, that were with a Bro 910 machine that was totally broken in shipment, carriage and lace carriage are fine of course but no good to me without the machine. I even have a brand new power cord for the Bro 910 which will work with the 930/940 machines.

Go have a look and go back often, I'll probably be putting more up today.

1 comment:

Miki said...

Hey, the link didn't work!