Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Blanket NOT Done

Doggone it, I had 3 more white squares to make and supposedly I'd be done but when I laid them out this morning my worst fear was confirmed. The squares aren't as big as they're supposed to be. How come? I swear I knitted them fairly loose, any looser and they'd be holey. The blanket is supposed to measure 31" square. Mine is 25" square. I realize when I crochet the squares together that's going to add some length and width but not enough. I'm going to knit one more set all the way around and then join them all. I hate teeny little baby blankets and refuse to finish this until I'm happy with it. Besides, I still have 1 1/2 more seasons of Gilmore Girls to watch and its too hot and humid to be outside anyway. (my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

I've tried to upload a picture of it but my computer is too slow or the network is giving me problems or something, I've had a devil of a time with files the last couple days so I'll wait and add the pix later.

No comments: